Unleash the CSS3 power with much less code and features like class nesting, server-side browser specifics, default unit and variables. PCSS is a PHP-driven CSS preprocessor. It aims on helping developers write CSS code.
- Pre-defined CSS constants and PCSS functions to make the CSS writing more intuitive and to make the code slimmer and even more readable
- Class nesting
- Variables that can hold any kind of data
- Default unit and default image directory to set for pre-defined functions
- @font-face shortcut with server-side browser detection for slimmer resulting code
- Browser-specific shortcuts are detected on server-side to avoid redundant commands (like many “-webkit”, “-moz”, etc.)
- Minifies the resulting CSS file
PCSS do server-side processing using PHP 5, so it requires this version to be available on the server where the website is running.