In the spirit of making diffs of rich information easier to parse, SVG images are now viewable and diffable on GitHub!
There’s no substitute for hands-on experience, but for most students, real world tools can be cost prohibitive. That’s why GitHub created the GitHub Student Developer Pack with some of their partners and friends: to give students free access to the best developer tools in one place so they can learn by doing.
Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It’s possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server.
Gifshot was originally created during a Yahoo Sports team hackathon. The hackathon project allowed Yahoo Fantasy users to talk “smack” to other league members, by creating and publishing funny animated GIFs of themselves.
- Easy to Integrate: The client-side nature of the library makes it extremely portable and easy to integrate into almost any website (sort of like animated GIFs themselves).
- Efficient: By harnessing the power of web workers, you get fast GIF creation that doesn’t block the UI. An image quantization algorithm is also used to reduce the number of colors required to represent the image.
- Powerful: Leverages cutting edge browser APIs including WebRTC, FileSystem, Video, Canvas, Web Workers, Typed Arrays, and Base 64 Encoding to support over 20 options.
- Customizable: Custom builds can be used to only include the specific functionality needed for your project.
- Supports numbers, big numbers, complex numbers, units, strings, arrays, and matrices.
- Contains a flexible expression parser.
- Supports chained operations.
- Comes with a large set of built-in functions and constants.
- Is easily extensible.
- Open source.
HumHub is a free social network software and framework built to give you the tools to make teamwork easy and successful.
It’s lightweight, powerful and comes with an user-friendly interface. With HumHub you can create your own customized social network, social intranet or huge social enterprise application that really fits your needs.
Boost your business, support your customers, teach your students or organize your football club. It’s on you.
WebUI Popover is a light weight popover plugin with jQuery, enhance the popover plugin of bootstrap with some awesome new features. It works well with bootstrap, but bootstrap is not necessary! It supports IE8+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera browsers and requires jQuery 1.7+.
- support more placements
- auto caculate placement
- close button in popover
- multipule popovers in same page
- different styles
- supports URL and IFRAME
- supports async mode
Midnight.js is a jQuery plugin that switches between multiple header designs as you scroll, so you always have a header that looks great with the content below it.