CSS3 Buttons is a simple framework for creating good-looking GitHub style button links. CSS3 Buttons works in all major browsers. Some CSS3 features used in CSS3 Buttons is not supported in Internet Explorer browsers! (IE 8 and under).
Codrops shared a news previewer that let’s you show your latest articles or news in a compact way. The news previewer will show some list of articles on the left side and the preview of the article with a longer description on the right. Once a news on the left is clicked, the preview will slide in.
Think Vitamin have made their entire CSS3 Video Training Course free for 24 hours! That’s 51 free videos and over six hours of free video tutorials. They will only be free until Wednesday, March 16th at 11:59pm so watch them now.
These are all the topics you can learn …
- Border Radius
- Border Image
- Basic Box Shadows
- Advanced Box Shadows
- Linear Gradients in WebKit
- Linear Gradients in Firefox
- Radial Gradients in WebKit
- Radial Gradients in Firefox
- Additional Syntax
- 2D Transforms
- 3D Transforms
- Project: Part 1 and 2
- Text Shadows
- Text Stroke
- Overflow and Wrapping
- Font Services
- Complete CSS3 Project: Part 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Basic Syntax
- width and height
- device-width and device-height
- orientation, aspect-ratio, and device-aspect-ratio
- Attribute Selectors
- More Selectors
- Multiple Backgrounds
- Background Sizing
- Origin and Clip
loads.in gives you the possibility to see how fast your (or any) website loads in a real browser from over 50 locations worldwide.
If you have a worldwide audience, or your site is hosted in a different country from where your visitors live, it is useful to see how long it takes to load your web pages. With loads.in you simply enter the full URL of the page you want to check, and the page is retreived by a browser at a random location. For each subsequent check you can choose a specific location and browser profile.
As a result you will be presented with:
- The load time of the web page.
- Snapshots of the webpage at different times during load.
- Errors or warnings if they occur.
- A complete timing break down of all elements of your page in a waterfall chart.
- The possibility to download the timing results in the Http Archive (HAR) format.
loads.in is a unique and free tool:
- Checks your site with real browsers.
- Choose from Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer or FireFox browser profiles.
- Checks your site from over 50 locations.
- Provides snapshots and waterfall charts for each check.
NowJS v0.2 is supported in Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox, and IE9. Support for older version of IE is coming.
It’s no secret that Yahoo is in a troubled place, and has been for awhile. Many have tried to pinpoint where Yahoo went wrong (i.e. product strategy, leadership etc.), but this infographic, designed by Column Five Media, gives you a play by play of the company’s history, acquisitions, highs, lows and more.
A super simple way to convert almost any video to MP4, WebM (vp8), Ogg Theora, or for Android, iPhone, and more. 100% Free and open-source.
Miro Video Converter has presets that will convert video to the correct sizes and formats for popular phones, iPods, and other media players. Just convert your video and copy it to your device.