Kraken is a “Web Optimizer” – a set of the most important tools, indispensable for every web developer’s ongoing tasks. Kraken was built entirely with the awesome Node.JS – that’s why it’s so fast and efficient. Thanks to the Formidable module it can parse uploads with a blazing speed of 500 MB/sec.
The ‘API’ is powered by a simple nodeJS scraper and a list of currencies. Every hour, Currency Bot collects all the exchange rates from the Google Calculator API (one by one), then pushes them in JSON format to a public GitHub code repository for everybody to use.
Swagger is a specification and complete framework implementation for describing, producing, consuming, and visualizing RESTful web services. The overarching goal of Swagger is to enable client and documentation systems to update at the same pace as the server. The documentation of methods, parameters and models are tightly integrated into the server code, allowing APIs to always stay in sync. With Swagger, deploying managing, and using powerful APIs has never been easier.
Tempo is a tiny JSON rendering engine that enables you to craft data templates in pure HTML.
Why use Tempo?
- It makes AJAX content easier to work with
- It’s as friendly as a bunny rabbit (which are quite friendly)
- Works in Safari, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, and Internet Explorer 6+
- Itty-bitty footprint, lightning-fast rendering!
- No dependencies – Works with or without jQuery
- Supports nested and conditional templates